Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crispy Chewy Choc Chip Cookies:

Health Food Blog....yes yes I know I know
WHy would I tempt you with a cookie recipe....well there is a Very good reason
because people love cookies
Food is wonderful
Cookies are Wonderful!
We just can't eat them and eat them and eat them
and have a six pack too
so this is my reason for posting a cookie recipe
my trick 
My SOn loves cookies and because they are wonderful ....
I do too
(although I  would much rather a chewy oatmeal raisin with lots of cinnamon)
If they are in my house I might just eat them.

This Recipe is perfect for making your batter, rolling into cute little balls then flash freezing on a cookie sheet in your freezer.  When they are very frozen transfer to a ziplock bag.
Now you can make only a few cookies when you need them for Juniors lunches or maybe just when YoU NEED a Cookie


Ingredients:

Dry:
2 Cups Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp salt
Wet:
3/4 Cup Melted Butter
1 Cup Packed Brown sugar
1/2 Cup white sugar

2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Egg yolk and 1 Egg
2 Cups Chocolate Chips

Method:
Mix Dry ingredients in a Large Bowl
In another Bowl mix butter and sugar till smooth.  Add eggs and vanilla mix till smooth again.
Add Dry ingredients to wet just till combined.  Add Choc chips.
Roll into balls and place on un greased cookie sheet
(OR onto your cookie sheet and into the freezer ;)   )
Bake for 15-17 minutes
If you freeze your cookie balls
simply heat your oven as usual transfer your frozen cookie balls to cookie sheet and bake the same way
only increase cooking time a little more like 20 -25 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment