Sunday, November 10, 2013

Raw 'Pasta' Salad























Wondering how to get more veggies in your diet?
Make a Big Bowl of this and Munch!

YOu can use whatever Veggies you have on hand really
I have a mandolin that I cut my zucchini and carrots up with to cut down on some of the chopping
What I used

Zucchini
Purple Cabbage 
Carrot
Green Onions 
Bean Sprouts 
Red Pepper 
Cilantro 

crushed up Almonds as Garnish

Dressing (my ultimate fav dressing/sauce...I use this stuff as dipping sauce for sushi too)

1 small shallot (or 1/2 small onion)
3 Tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
3 Tbsp Lime Juice
3 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp Tahini
1 clove Garlic
1 inch Ginger Root 
& a tiny bit of cayenne (careful with this a little makes a lot of heat)

Pop all the ingredients in your blender Wiz it up

Chop your Veggies
Make your dressing
sprinkle with crushed nuts

Crunch your yummy salad and be super happy

xoxo
Ashie Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment