Monday, December 30, 2013

Pineapple Coconut Refrigerator Oatmeal



Almost there
Another year is almost gone
I think wow
What a crazy year
It is a funny time to reflect
I guess most of us also look forward and think about the new year
I know I do
New years resolutions ...
Vision boards....
Hopes and dreams
I love this time of year
So much new possibility
I mean it is there every day for us
But something about a brand new year makes it all seem just right there on the next page

This recipe is not a new idea but I thought it seemed to fit with New Year possibilities and plans
I mean who doesnt want to be effortlessly more organized and super healthy in 2014!
This oatmeal is something that can be done the night before to make your morning seamless and totally nutritious
Oatmeal you can grab out of your fridge as you run out the door

Seriously too simple
The night before put all the ingredients in a jar or container with a tight fitting lid
give it a shake
Pop it in the fridge
done
Ready for you to grab and go
Wherever your wonderful day will take you


Pineapple Coconut Refrigerator Oatmeal:

Ingredients:

1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Coconut Milk ***
1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt (or plane works fine)
1 1/2 tsp Chia seeds
1/4 Cup chopped Pineapple

*** You can make your own coconut milk by adding 1 Cup shredded Coconut and 2 Cups of water to your blender.
I also use almond milk or rice milk for this recipe :)

Happy New Year Lovelies
xoxo
Ashie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment